When we began Airport Auto Body a family-owned and operated collision repair shop in Aurora CO more than 20 years ago, we had one goal – to fly above the competition in customer care. We know auto body repairs are a hassle and we will do all we can to minimize the stress for you.
As a family-owned and operated business, we know the buck stops with us. That’s why everything we do is based on treating customers as we want to be treated. From hiring skilled, certified technicians and using top-quality products, to welcoming you in a clean facility, providing free-pickup/delivery of your vehicle and sealing the deal with a lifetime warranty on all repairs, you can rest assured there will be no surprises when you choose Airport Auto Body for your car repairs.
Although we’ve tried to anticipate your questions by providing information here, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’d be happy to help you with all your car repairs and let you experience for yourself why we fly above the competition.
- Just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with the quality of work and attention to detail I received from Airport Auto Body. Although my car is 11 years old, I feel as though I have a brand, new car. Thanks to you and your staff.
- Good Morning Steve & crew, I just wanted to thank you for the great job that was done on my car. “Thanks again”
- Thank you all so much for the care that you took with me and my car. I never expected the extra care in a million years with my blinker, bumper, and windshield. Your mechanics did much more than simply replacing parts and I appreciate it! The estimate was accurate, everyone working there has always been friendly, and I will continue to use your services even though it’s a drive for me now because I know I will always be treated right with you.
- Wanted to thank you for the great work on the Mitsubishi yesterday! The headlights do really look amazing, and the sticker on the back looks picture perfect again! The dent doctor did a really nice job on those two dents as well. The Mitsubishi was my mother's car, and she left it to me when she passed away four years ago, as such, it means a lot to me to take good care of it in spite of its age, and I really appreciate all the help Airport Auto Body has provided over the years in taking on so many of these "little jobs" to keep that Mitsubishi looking nice! I know they're not big money makers for Airport Auto Body, but they're a very big deal to me, so thanks for everything!
- We were customers of your auto body store this week, and I am so impressed with your staff. My occupation is a customer service rep. and I try to treat each customer the way I would like to be treated. But your staff has raised the bar with my job. I have never been treated so kindly and efficiently as I was at your business.
Tim and Lisa Hebbert
- The team was remarkably professional and fully "engaged" with me throughout the lengthy process. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.