Committed to Customer Service
“We fly above the competition”
With over 20 years of experience and the latest in state-of-the-art technology, Airport Auto Body can restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition in no time. Plus we stand behind the work we do with a Lifetime Warranty on all repairs. We are a BBB gold star winner for the last ten years.
We started Airport Auto Body in 1995 because we felt we had a better way to treat customers. The mission we began with is still our mantra today – we will provide a professional work environment and a customer service experience that will ensure repeat and referral customers. “We fly above the competition.”
To achieve this goal, we offer the Airport Auto Body 5-Point Customer Assurance Plan:
– You will be treated with respect.
– You will be kept up-to-date about the status of your repairs.
– Your auto will be serviced by trained professionals, certified by I-Car, Chief and Sherwin Williams.
– The repair cycle will be efficient while ensuring all repairs are done to our standards.
– Your car will look and operate better than it did before the accident.
When you become a customer of Airport Auto Body, you become a member of our family. That means, we’ll treat your car as we would our own.
Our 10 Step Repair Process
Our goal is to complete your repairs as quickly and professionally as possible. To achieve this goal, we follow a 10-Step Process to get your vehicle out of the shop and on the road.
- Inspection/Estimate – our experienced techs conduct a complete inspection of the vehicle and generate a written, detailed preliminary estimate.
- Insurance Approval – our written estimate is sent off to the responsible party for approval. Once received we schedule the repairs to ensure repair cycle efficiency.
- Dis-assembly– once we receive the go-ahead to repair the vehicle and it’s in the shop, one of our certified technicians disassembles the vehicle to check actual damage against the estimate. If he finds anything we could not see prior to dis-assembly, they are documented in a supplemental estimate and sent off for approval with an updated repair timeline.
- Order Parts – any parts not stocked at the shop to complete the repair are ordered for quick delivery.
- Structure Repair – our certified techs use a computerized laser measurement system to ensure alignment precision. All structural repairs are documented and backed by a Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Body Repair – once the structure is certified straight, the techs move on to the body work repair phase. All body parts are pre-fitted and aligned to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Refinish Paint – now it’s time to make the car look beautiful. Our Sherwin-Williams A+ certified paint team prime and seal the repairs, prep the car and apply all top coat applications. Our Sherwin Williams refinish products carry a Lifetime Written Warranty.
- Reassembly – next we put the pieces back together, checking all functions and test driving it to ensure we’ve met all industry repair standards. When the reassembly team is finished, our production manager completes a quality control check so we are 100% sure our team has done their best work.
- Detail – it’s time for the finishing touches, a detailed color sand and buff to bring out the shine and durability, followed by a complimentary car wash and vacuum. Then the management team completes a final inspection to ensure they are satisfied with the finished product.
- Delivery – we arrange a convenient time for you to visit the shop and inspect your vehicle. Then it’s time for you to enjoy your car.
Competitive Service and Rates
We have stayed in business for nearly 20 years by treating customers right and providing competitive and fair pricing. To provide a comprehensive estimate we use the Tear Down & Blue Printing Process which enables us to review all aspects of your vehicle. You and your insurance company review and approve the estimate before any work is complete. And if something unexpected turns up, we let you know before we do anything, because we don’t like surprises and don’t think you do either.
We Want To Eliminate Your Stress
You’ve been involved in an accident, you’re stressed, frustrated and just want someone to understand your pain. You’ve come to the right place because at Airport Auto Body, our goal is to make the repair process as seamless and stress-free as possible. We offer towing, rental vehicles, and we guarantee our work with a Lifetime Warranty. All services are performed by our I-Car Gold class technicians who are involved in an ongoing training program to keep up with the ever changing processes of today’s vehicles.